I've been working on my 2019 planner page...

Since I've been working on 2019 pages I came to the conclusion that I'm still 100% a do-it yourself planner girl. I just want more colorful and non-floral pages. I know that flowers are the go to for everyone and I do love doodling them randomly while sitting at my desk. But I just have to try to expand my planner page ideas. My 2018 planner pages have previously been shared on Instagram but I want to share them on here also.

This is my first sewn planner and cover page to my travels notebook styled planner.
It was perfect for my needs for early 2018.





Well there are so many more pages to share for 2018 so I'm going to spread those pages out in 2019 while sharing my 2019 planner pages. I'm truly excited about being able to share my planner pages moving forward. It was so hard to share pages on this blog in the past because I was working full time and sharing one car with my husband. It was an adjustment waking up at 3 am to take him to work and then rushing home (an hour away) to get my kids off to school and then going to work. So much has changed and I no have my own vehicle again (just got a new used car a few weeks ago) and now I work from home and really don't "need" to drive anywhere most days but to take the kids to school in the morning. But that extra sleep and time to get myself together each morning is so appreciated. Well I hope that this is the beginning to an amazing new fresh blog of planner ideas and inspiration. With a few scrapbooking pages thrown in there for fun.


Comments